BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1) Provisional booking by telephone or email is recommended as places are limited. Provisional bookings must be confirmed by completing the booking form on our website or by email.
2) Tickets and venue information will be sent by email. This documentation is required for admission on the day.
3) An invoice will be sent to your school on receipt of confirmation. Our payment terms are strictly 30 days from date of invoice. Cheques are to be made payable to Sovereign Education Ltd (one cheque per group booking please). BACS payments must be supported by a remittance slip.
4) Any alteration to or cancellation of a confirmed booking must be sent to us in writing/email. We reserve the right to charge in full for unwanted tickets not cancelled/altered in this way.
5) All invoices must be paid in full before the event. Amendments/cancellations of invoices will not be accepted later than 15 working days before the event.
6) Sovereign Education Ltd does not accept liability for non-attendance by students on the day of the conference. We do not accept liability for problems caused by adverse weather conditions, industrial action or disruption by threat of terrorism. No refunds or credit notes will be given for these reasons.
This website is designed to take full advantage of the features that modern desktop/mobile browsers provide. As such, we reccomend that you use Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera or Microsoft Edge to get the full experience. Internet Explorer 10/11 is supported, however there may be bugs and inconsistencies that may affect your experience.
We apologise for any inconvenience.
The Sovereign Education Team